Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The World At Large

Friends of Flyshack,

As we approach 100 hits on the Flycounter, I'd like to note that today's hits have displayed a most excellent global presence. I've had the meter up for about a week, and the hits have trickled in - mostly from the Northeastern United States, a few from Israel... But suddenly today I have hits from Venezuela, Chile, Brazil, Spain, France, Germany, Norway, Turkey, China, and even Nebraska!

Friends, I am flattered by this newfound international acclaim; I wish I could thank you in every language on Earth (but if you are reading this blog anyway, it seems English will suffice). I pledge henceforth to write The Adventures of Flyshack with a heightened global sensibility, kind of like how they stuck that blonde chick with an Australian accent into the Transformers movie (that was Wikipedia's explination, at least).

No comments: