Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is there anybody out there?

First of all, let me say this - I'm not a stalker. I'm just a guy who happens to have installed a hit counter/meter on this very blog.

It's still kind of new and exciting to see where all the hits come from, and was looking through some of my latest visits this morning. One, however, caught my eye. It came from the Environmental Defense Fund.

I assume that this is due to my mention of the book "Earth: The Sequel" which was co-authored by the EDF's President, Fred Krupp.

Let me cut to the chase, then: If anyone out there in the Environmental Defense Fund is reading this blog, my name is Yoni Levinson and I thoroughly enjoyed "Earth: The Sequel"! I happen to be looking for a job right now, and I'm a smart active young Ivy League graduate! I can send you my resume! My email address is yolevins@gmail.com! I like to write and I have a strong science background!

No comments: